Website usage Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service
The term ‘Salsa Bristol Dance Club’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Salsa Bristol Dance Club takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Salsa Bristol Dance Club does not store debit or credit card details or process card payments. All payments are currently processed by third parties who you are subject to their own agreements and privacy policies as outlined below
You may also pay in person at one of our classes, and bank transfer may be possible (please contact us first).
Salsa Bristol Dance Club shall not be held liable for loss where incorrect payment details have been entered,
Returns & Refunds
It is very rare that we have to refund someone. However, returns or refunds are accepted on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us to speak to us in the first instance.
Most of what we sell on the site is access to our in-person classes and courses, so physical returns are rarely needed.
As a guideline:
- If you are unable to attend a class or course before it has started, for whatever reason, space on the next class or course will be offered first.
- If you have only attended one (maybe two) class in a course, then you may be offered a space on the next course, usually in whole, with no extra payment.
- If you have attended two or more classes, then you will be offered a space on the next course at a discounted rate or refunded at a pro rata rate.
- Gift certificates may only be refunded where they can be returned to us or where we can identify them before they are presented to be redeemed.
Shipping & Delivery
Any tangible items will be shipped via Royal Mail “second class” delivery or similar. If you need faster or more secure delivery of items (such as Royal Mail “Signed For” or “Special Delivery”), please contact us before purchase.
- Delivery is only to the mainland UK.
- Any default delivery costs will be added at the time of checkout.
- Any extra costs such as if you require Royal Mail Signed For delivery will be at the purchaser’s expense.
- Salsa Bristol Dance Club will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused during delivery. If you want an insured delivery method, please contact us before purchase.
Please contact us beforehand if you would like to pick up an item at one of our classes.
This Terms & Conditions policy may be updated at any time and without notice or warning.
Last updated: 23rd July 2023