We have beginners salsa courses starting directly after every 8-week course has concluded, so you never have to wait too long. We will take new students with little or no experience up to week 3; just let us know and you can come in for a quick catch-up before the main class. After this time, we may only take on new students for the current running course if you've had previous dance experience.
Alex's improvers and intermediate levels can be attended on a drop-in basis at any time.
Listed here are the next few start dates for 2018:
- 4th January - (just about always one of the busiest classes of the year, so book online now to secure your places). Alex's first class of the evening is BachataTango.
- 8th March - Alex's first class: Rueda (postponed a week due to weather conditions).
- 26th April- Alex's first class: Cha Cha Cha
- 21st June - Alex's first class: Bachata all levels.
- 16th August - Alex's first class: Salsa Secrets
- 11th October - Alex's first class: TBA
- 6th December - Alex's first class: TBA (Break for Christmas, course continues in the new year - dates to be confirmed closer to time.)
Remember, you can always book online.