We have beginners salsa courses starting directly after every 8-week course has concluded, so you never have to wait too long. We will take new students with little or no experience up to week 3; just let us know and you can come in for a quick catch-up before the main class. After this time, we may only take on new students for the current running course if you've had previous dance experience.
Alex's improvers and intermediate levels can be attended on a drop-in basis at any time.
Listed here are the next few start dates for 2018:
- Thursday 10th January 2019 - Our first date back of 2019 with a new set of courses, including Bachata-Tango with Alex Fright!
- Thursday 7th March 2019 - Alex's first class/course: Bachata
- Thursday 2nd May 2019 - Alex's first class/course Rueda
- Thursday 27th June 2019 - Alex's first class/course Salsa Secrets - Salsa in Depth
- Thursday 22nd August - Alex's first class/course - Latin Cha Cha Cha
- Thursday 17th October - Alex's first class/course - Bachata
- Thursday 12th December - Christmas class party night and last night of 2019 as we close for the holiday period. Re-open 9th January 2020.