We have beginners salsa courses starting directly after every 8-week course has concluded, so you never have to wait too long. We will take new students with little or no experience up to week 3; just let us know, and you can come in for a quick catch-up before the main class. After this time, we may only take on new students for the current running course if you've had previous dance experience.
Alex's improvers and intermediate levels can be attended on a drop-in basis at any time.
Listed here are the next few start dates for 2020:
- Thursday 9th January 2019 - Our first date back of 2020 with a new set of courses, including Bachata-Tango with Alex Fright!
- Thursday 5th March 2019 - Alex's first class/course: Rueda
- Thursday 30th April 2019 - Alex's first class/course TBA
- Thursday 25th June 2019 - Alex's first class/course TBA
- Thursday 20th August - Alex's first class/course - TBA
- Thursday 15th October - Alex's first class/course - TBA
- Thursday 10th December - TBA, please keep an eye on the Web Site and Facebook for details.